Tim Paine is not well known to many here is 10 quick facts on Paine someone I have known since 2010.
- Paine Debuted in July 2010 at Lords with Steve Smith against Pakistan!
- Paine use to have blonde hair up until late 2016 when he changed back to his natural dark hair
- Paine was born in Hobart on December 8 1984 and has his birthday this Saturday
- Paine made his 1st class Debut in 2005.
- Paine was the first wicket keeper to wear compression skins while keeping in Australian 1st class cricket (good tips this is correct)
- Paine has part of his hip in his right index finger following surgey in 2011 to repair broken fingers
- Paine is down earth and often shy away from the cricket field likes a low profile
- Tim Paine is one of the nicest people I have ever met.
- Paine has the safest pair of hands in the last 10 years in Australian cricket and always been highly regarded
- Paine is one of the funny men of Aussie cricket a great character.
I have known Tim Paine since 2010.